From USAJOBS Help
Whether an agency accepts uploaded documents is specified in the How To Apply section in the job announcement. USAJOBS provides the ability to save up to ten documents in addition to your resumes. Such documents may include transcripts, a DD-214, SF-15, SF-50, OF-306, or other types of documents requested in job announcements.
To Submit Uploaded Documents:
- Log into USAJOBS My Account.
- Go to the Saved Document section of your account.
- Enter a name for the document.
- Select the Document Type from the dropdown menu.
- Select Choose File. Browse and select a file stored on your computer to be added to Saved Documents.
- Select Open.
- Select Upload File. Your first uploaded file will appear as Document 1 (and the documents will appear in the order you upload them thereafter).
- Select the View link to download your uploaded document for review. If you wish to make changes to a document, the updated version of the file will need to be uploaded to your account.
- When you apply for a job announcement, you will be given the opportunity to attach documents to your application package on the Select Documents step. The documents from the Saved Documents section of your account will be available for attachment on this step. Select each document you would like to include in your application package and move forward by selecting the Save & Continue button.
Please Note: On the Select Documents step of the USAJOBS application process, you have the option to add documents as well. Any document uploaded during the Select Documents step will automatically be added to the Saved Documents section of your account and can be used for future applications.
TIP: Only attach the documents specifically requested by the announcement to which you are applying.
Return to Top Ten FAQ
Return to How to Apply