1. What are the Pathways Programs?
2. Am I eligible for Pathways Programs jobs?
3. What is a qualifying educational institution/program?
4. Which Federal jobs or careers match my major?
5. Where can I find Pathways Programs jobs?
6. How do I apply to Pathways Programs jobs?
7. Why canâ€™t I apply for Pathways Programs job opportunities through USAJOBS?
8. What types of training are available to Pathways Participants?
9. How do I check the status of my application(s)?
10. Does veteransâ€™ preference apply to the Pathways Programs jobs?
11. Do Pathways Programs jobs lead to permanent employment?
12. Are Pathways Programs jobs paid?
13. What employee benefits may be available to Pathways Participants?
14. If my relative is employed at an agency, may I still apply for a Pathways Programs job there?
15. Are letters of recommendation required to obtain a Pathways Programs job?
This is a United States Office of Personnel Management website.
USAJOBS is the Federal Government’s official one-stop source for federal jobs
and employment information.