1. What are the Pathways Programs?
2. Am I eligible for Pathways Programs jobs?
3. What is a qualifying educational institution/program?
4. Which Federal jobs or careers match my major?
5. Where can I find Pathways Programs jobs?
6. Why canâ€™t I find Pathways Programs job opportunities on USAJOBS?
7. How do I apply to Pathways Programs jobs?
8. Why canâ€™t I apply for Pathways Programs job opportunities through USAJOBS?
9. What types of training are available to Pathways Participants?
10. How do I check the status of my application(s)?
11. Does veteransâ€™ preference apply to the Pathways Programs jobs?
12. Do Pathways Programs jobs lead to permanent employment?
13. Are Pathways Programs jobs paid?
14. When will current STEPs/SCEPs and PMFs be transitioned under Pathways?
15. What employee benefits may be available to Pathways Participants?
16. If my relative is employed at an agency, may I still apply for a Pathways Programs job there?
17. Are letters of recommendation required to obtain a Pathways Programs job?
This is a United States Office of Personnel Management website.
USAJOBS is the Federal Government’s official one-stop source for federal jobs
and employment information.