From USAJOBS Help
- USAJOBS is the official job site for the US Federal Government. You can search USAJOBS to find thousands of available federal jobs, and use our search tools to narrow your results down to find your perfect job.
- Profile includes personal and job eligibility information which becomes a part of your applicant profile.
- Your resume provides a summary of your skills, duties and accomplishments. Recruiters use this information to help determine if you are a potential match for a job. It is important to keep your resume current so recruiters can see the most accurate information representing you as a candidate.
- Saved Searches automatically retrieve jobs matching specified criteria and email the results at specified times.
Senior Executive Service
- Helpful information on finding SES jobs in the USAJOBS system. Did you have a Senior Executive Service resume in the old system? Find out what you need to know to retrieve your Executive Core Qualification and use them to apply to SES jobs.
Return to Main Page
This page was last modified on 25 February 2015, at 17:43.