Where do I get my SF-50?


Jump to: navigation, search

Contact your former agency personnel office, if recently separated. Otherwise, send your request to:

Federal Records Center
National Archives and Records Administration
Civilian Personnel Records
1411 Boulder Boulevard
Valmeyer, IL 62295
(314) 801-9250
Fax: (618) 935-3014

Inquiries should include the full name under which formerly employed, social security number, date of birth, and to the extent known, former Federal employing agencies, addresses and dates of such employment. The Privacy Act of 1974 (5 USC 552a) and the Office of Personnel Management require a signed and dated written request for information from the Federal Records Center. No requests for information from personnel or any other type of records will be accepted by telephone or e-mail.

Return to General Information

This page was last modified on 28 January 2015, at 18:35.

Site Map      Privacy Act and Public Burden Information      FOIA      About Us

This is a United States Office of Personnel Management website.
USAJOBS is the Federal Government’s official one-stop source for federal jobs and employment information.